Kissing Cousins Alpaca Farm

Established 1997.

0 items
You have no items in your shopping cart.

Constantino's Casimiro

Silky and dense 18.0m/3.0sd

Alpaca , Huacaya , Herdsire (Male) |Proven |True Black

AOA# 30991699 | DOB: 11/26/2007

Sire: Constantino

Two 1st place sons in 2016


Huacaya Male Light Fawn

AOA# 838030 DOB: 8/25/200221 yrs
RIP 9/11/2019, due to complications from arthritis and pain medication. He was regal to his last day. Breeders describe their Constantino line as their very best...PRODUCERS!!! 15 years ago the judges called him the "future of the industry" and they were right. In 2016 two of his juvie sons, Bonafide (LB) and Travelin' Man (BB), earned 1st FFH in very competitive classes. Tino's show career lasted 5 years and he successfully competed with the best in the country. His fleece sta ...
  | AOA# 838030 | Light Fawn
Dam: Peruvian Clarissa Ann_deleted
Ask a question
We'll miss this sweet, wonderful macho. His fleece was plush, fine at silky at 16 years old when he passed away.

Oh so silky Casimiro "lingers" and still has one of the densest, finest, drapiest and silkiest dark fleeces I've ever seen. At our local fair, the men even ooo'd and ahh'd when they touched his fleece. This exceptional handle is partially explained with an initial histogram of 18.0 m and 3.0 cv, very low scale height, no medullation and a very supple drape.

Casimiro progeny are all improvements over their dams.

Breeding Guarantee: We consider a stud fee as an investment by the purchaser and we make sure you get something for your return. When you put trust in our breeding program, you can trust that you'll "get" a cria that you can breed (about a 60% chance with every breeding). If you get a pet (about a 40% chance with every breeding), then you get a rebreeding. We support our customers and we know what our studs can do.

Casimiro's fleece style is the type that quality worsted fabric can be made from...outstanding SILKY-SOFT HANDLE, high medium amplitude crimp, LONG staple, UNIFORM FINENESS and COLOR, VERY BRIGHT, EXTREMELY DENSE, HIGH FREQUENCY / LOW AMPLITUDE CRIMP, NO GUARD HAIR in his entire blanket, EXTREME LEG COVERAGE, and correct PHENOTYPE.

Healthy, typey, correct, energetic and nursing up a storm...48 hour IgG was 3062!

This sweet alpaca's name means, "a leader at peace with himself and the world".

His full siblings are our Claresse (DB), Buttercup (LF) and Sancho (W w/ fawn ears).

Bloodlines: CP Black Hawk; P. Desert Sun, P. Misty Maiden, 4P Black Magic; Constantino, Trufflina, 4P Lanarks Locota.

Peruvian Genetics: Alianza, Pinaya, Sollocota, Macusani, Malaquito.
Scientific Data
Date Details/Notes
05/15/200818.0 / 3.0 / 16.7 / 0.7
05/15/200921.9 / 3.5 / 16.1 / 1.5
20093.0 blanket
20103.8 lb. blanket
20134.2 lb. blanket
Purchase Terms

Terms and Financing can be customized to suit your needs. Please call to discuss the possibilities.

Updated 2/4/2023